Monday, July 20, 2009

Do you know who I am?

I believe confidence is a great thing. I eat it up. I love being confident, and I love interacting with confident people.

But we all know the feeling when two confident people clash. It sucks. Like acid on an open flesh wound, it's going to be disastrous for everyone involved.

But I love confidence. To be able to walk into a room and not care about anyone or anything is a splendid thing. To feign fear and to approach everyone with posture and poise it a great thing. To appear to know everything while you may no nothing is a well-developed skill. And to walk away and appear as though you didn't have a second thought about anything is something that will keep people intrigued.

Allusive individuals are also good. You never know the full story. That's the mystery, it's the fun of it. It's the inkling feeling you'll never get it, but you really want to. To not understand why something is happening and be happy with it, or barely understand what is happening for that matter.

Do you know who I am? I'm confidence knocking.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. Very thoughtful. I like it.
    check mine justsoyoupeopleknow.blogspot.com comment if you like there's not much at the moment

    ReplyDelete